Translations from German to English and English to German
We have a way with words! The SGC can help you translate your documents from German to English and English to German. If you need to make it official, we also provide notarization for your documents.
Translation Fees include
- A free, no obligation quote
- Translation by native-speaking and educated translators
- Use of a second translator to edit and proofread each document
- A copy of translated document
- Postage in Canada
- Seal on translated document
Translation Fees are based on
- The number of words to be translated
- The complexity of subject matter
- The time the translation is required by
Translation Fees & Time
Category 1: $30.00 per page for general letters, general business or reference letters with non-technical terms, birth certificates, police records with no entry, driver’s abstract with no entry.
Category 2: complex business or reference letters with technical terms, complex medical documents, complex legal texts and pharmaceutical documents, police records or driver’s abstract with entry: price to be discussed with client.
Express surcharge for urgent documents needed within 1 to 2 days: $5.00 per translation.
Final costs will be defined prior to the start of each translation.
Dependent on document
- Consent to Travel
- Copy Certification
- Authentication of Signature
- Statutory Declaration
Category 1: $30.00 for a single document
Category 2: several documents: price to be discussed with client
Express surcharge for urgent notarization needed within 1 to 2 days: $5.00 per notarization
Dependent on document and availability of Notary Public.
Please contact us to make an appointment for your notarization of if you have further questions!