Immigration & Settlement
Are you a newcomer to Saskatchewan? For successful settlement, enjoy our tailored, responsive and flexible settlement service for newcomers from around the world.
Immigrant Settlement Service
Our Settlement Advisor helps with all aspects of the settlement process. The free service is available in English, German, Polish.
Contacting a qualified and knowledgeable Settlement Advisor is the first step toward a successful settlement in Saskatchewan. We will help you develop personal tools and resources, identify programs and services, and guide you as you settle in your new community.
Eligibility criteria: Permanent Residents, Work Permit or Student Visa Holders, must be 18+ and arrived in Saskatchewan within the last 2 years.
Available Services and Support
- Settlement Planning
- Social Insurance Number
- Saskatchewan Health Card/Health Care/Medical Services
- CCB Canada Child Benefits
- GST/HST Rebate
- Saskatchewan Driver’s Licence/SGI
- Banking/Financial Aid/Taxation
- Accommodations/Housing Programs
- Shopping/Public Transportation/Transit
- Language Classes/Education/Training
- Resume/Cover Letter/Career Development
- Well-being/Emotional Support/Mentoring
- Community Organizations/Social Life
- Referrals/General Advice/Cultural Norms
- Local, Provincial and Federal Government Resources
- Cultural and Leisure Activities/Recreation… and much more
Our Immigrant Settlement Advisor is ready to help. Please contact us via phone or email and expect to hear back within 24 hours.